Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Dear Friends

The date has quickly arrived and on the 10th of October I'll set my feet on New Zealand soil to begin my next adventure.

I am truly lucky to have you all in my life and I have no doubt our paths will cross again, somewhere, sometime, soon. Thanks for all the laughs, the encouragement, the jokes, the fish, the camaraderie, the advice, the cheers, the company. Thanks for everything. Thanks for putting up with me. You will all be in my thoughts.

I'll be keeping a blog of my travels and I've taken the name from a phrase that Keith, Wilkie and I came up a while ago, Seek the Freedom. Check out the blog here: seekthefreed.blogspot.com . I plan to keep it up to date as I travel so feel free to leave comments and I'll do my best to respond. Postcard seekers, send me your addresses! I'm also taking fish requests, so let me know if you'd like one and I'll dedicate a fish to you and let you know how it all went down.

See ya soon! Meow!

Jesse

aka J aka Jessnuts aka Throbbins aka Jigga aka Robbo aka Skeeter aka Cat Man aka Peach aka Poppa aka Emilio aka Ones aka Stown aka Marco aka Mr. Wolf aka Love Hater aka J-Rob aka Port Steele aka Old Man Rivers aka 2006 Bates College Pub Crawl Co-Winner aka Lance aka J-Bomb aka Dr. J aka W. Les Bouvier aka Grasshopper aka Jessfest aka The Campaign Executioner aka J-Bob aka Ephriam aka Bassmaster aka Duane aka Jesse With The Long Hair Hanging Down

No comments:

Post a Comment